Thursday, May 19, 2011

Samsung 3D TV & Blu-ray Player & AV Receiver Review (UE55C8705, BD-C6900, HW-C560S) Part 1/2

In this video I review three Samsung products and go into detail about my unfortunate ordeal with them. At 29:26 I demonstrate the frequent problem I'm having with the HW-560S AV Receiver. It's the second one I've owned. I still have the same problem as with the first one. The problem is that it often loses the HDMI signal from my Sony Blu-ray player and sometimes from my Phttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifS3 and Samsung 3D Blu-ray player. But it's mostly my Sony Blu-ray player that the receiver has problems with. I've come to the conclusion that they simply don't get along. But there's clearly something wrong with the receiver since it sometimes has problems with other devices. The strange thing is that it has the exact same problems as the first receiver had. Same model, same problems. When I connect the devices directly to the TV there's never a problem. I obviously will never buy Samsung again. Part 2 Follow-up Video: www.youtube.com

Recommend : online for sale Buy Furniture Stores skull candy earphones Security Video Monitor Mini Sd Card Cheap Bluetooth Stereo Headset

No comments:

Post a Comment